TigerPaw and Servoyant Integrate Managed Services Software
Posted June 9, 2001 on mspmentor.net, Nicholas Mukhar states that "TigerPaw Software Inc., the PSA (professional services automation) software provider and Servoyant, a remote monitoring and management firm, have integrated their respective products."
According to TigerPaw, the integration with Servoyant:
- Generates tickets that contain all the information collected by Servoyant for the alert
- Updates ticket status in Servoyant from TigerPaw
- Synchronizes customer inventory item warranty/maintenance expirations to Servoyant
- Synchronizes customer contact information and TigerPaw account rep to Servoyant
- Provides single source reporting on ticket response time, resolution time and tickets by incident type
To read more, click here to read the full story on MSPmentor.