Announcing Servoyant Unified Network Management System Version 5.1, with Over 75 New Features & Enhancements
Servoyant, LLC., one of the managed service provider industry's broadest and most capable unified network management systems, has officially launched Servoyant version 5.1, with many features and improvements based largely on interactions with their existing customers.
"The new Alerts Dashboard in the latest Servoyant release gives my team a great visual overview of the state of all clients," states Matthew G, Holt, President of Kishmish, Inc. "With the updated Wake-On-LAN scheduling in the latest Servoyant release we were able provide a great automated solution to help LEED projects green up their IT." said Holt.
With over 75 enhancements in the new release, Servoyant 5.1 includes:
- Improvements to the provisioning policy logic, making it even easier to make changes and manage your sites
- Built-in anti-malware scanner with dual engines giving you the ability to run on-demand or scheduled scans directly from the Servoyant console
- Wake-On-LAN support
- Improvements to the Server and Desktop Device Views that now show better graphical representations of key elements such as disk usage and historical availability
- Global device groups that can traverse sites
- Push deployment of the Servoyant agent
- Application Monitoring Wizard to quickly build detailed views of critical business applications
- New Alerts Summary Dashboard
- Software can now be installed from a network share and can even be pushed to remote machines that may not have the Servoyant agent installed
- Numerous interface enhancements and improvements!
"We are very excited about this release," stated Enrique Krajmalnik, Servoyant’s President and CEO, “This is the ongoing evolution and maturation of our product from all levels – user interface, features, 3rd party integrations, and really starts to show some of our strategy in partnering with companies like Emsisoft to deliver solutions that our clients can leverage for better, more efficient network management. Coming from an MSP background, we know how important it is for our partners to build services on the solutions we provide.”
Servoyant, LLC. is a leading unified network management system that unifies network monitoring, management, automation & reporting into a single, intuitive platform. Servoyant is offered as cloud-based (SaaS) or an appliance, can coexist on existing equipment, and dedicated hardware is not required. With a quick signup process, rapid deployment, provisioning templates and automated discovery, administrators can remotely manage and monitor an entire network in minutes. For more information, visit the Servoyant website at servoyant.com.